Friday, December 23, 2011

August, 2011 in music



In Spanish (translation below):


Don't even think that I'm going to fight for him
or dream that I'm going to fight for him
I'm giving him to you.

Take him far away, he is bad luck
and I don't want him
My greatest revenge will be, will be
that with the passing of the years
you will discover his deception/unfaithfulness
and like a soul in pain
you will live to the end dying of love,
dying of love
while I laugh

Don't even think that I will suffer for him
or dream that I'll cry for him
I'm giving him to you

Take him far away, he is bad luck
and I am no longer going to complain
Well now I'm free
you have liberated me from insincerity

Play with fire
now he's all yours
Never again forget
that he who plays with fire
gets burnt
My greatest revenge will be, will be
that you stay with him



And finally...........a light appears.....

No comments: